Nov 3, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The names in the headline may not be all that familiar, but the highlight is just as worthy as those featuring the game’s biggest stars.
Early on in the Pacers’ win over the Cavaliers on Saturday, C.J. Miles got loose on the fast break. Orlando Johnson was back and decided to contest, and it’s worth wondering if he might have forgotten that Miles was left-handed here, considering the way he allowed him to go that way before elevating to finish the slam in transition.
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 1
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50