Nov 3, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The names in the headline may not be all that familiar, but the highlight is just as worthy as those featuring the game’s biggest stars.
Early on in the Pacers’ win over the Cavaliers on Saturday, C.J. Miles got loose on the fast break. Orlando Johnson was back and decided to contest, and it’s worth wondering if he might have forgotten that Miles was left-handed here, considering the way he allowed him to go that way before elevating to finish the slam in transition.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 14
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2