Nov 3, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The names in the headline may not be all that familiar, but the highlight is just as worthy as those featuring the game’s biggest stars.
Early on in the Pacers’ win over the Cavaliers on Saturday, C.J. Miles got loose on the fast break. Orlando Johnson was back and decided to contest, and it’s worth wondering if he might have forgotten that Miles was left-handed here, considering the way he allowed him to go that way before elevating to finish the slam in transition.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 2
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 12
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4