Nov 3, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The names in the headline may not be all that familiar, but the highlight is just as worthy as those featuring the game’s biggest stars.
Early on in the Pacers’ win over the Cavaliers on Saturday, C.J. Miles got loose on the fast break. Orlando Johnson was back and decided to contest, and it’s worth wondering if he might have forgotten that Miles was left-handed here, considering the way he allowed him to go that way before elevating to finish the slam in transition.
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 0
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10