Nov 2, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Michael Carter-Williams had a stunning debut for the Sixers in their season-opening win over the Heat, finishing with 22 points, seven rebounds, 12 assists, and nine steals.
John Wall of the Wizards seemed determined to let the rookie know how far he has to go reach his level on Friday, when he poured in 15 first quarter points and did plenty of trash-talking to go along with it.
Wall added this highlight in the second, getting by Carter-Williams on the break for the and-1 finish.
The Sixers, however, ended up with their second straight win to begin the season.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32