Nov 2, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Michael Carter-Williams had a stunning debut for the Sixers in their season-opening win over the Heat, finishing with 22 points, seven rebounds, 12 assists, and nine steals.
John Wall of the Wizards seemed determined to let the rookie know how far he has to go reach his level on Friday, when he poured in 15 first quarter points and did plenty of trash-talking to go along with it.
Wall added this highlight in the second, getting by Carter-Williams on the break for the and-1 finish.
The Sixers, however, ended up with their second straight win to begin the season.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 8
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 79
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38