Nov 2, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Michael Carter-Williams had a stunning debut for the Sixers in their season-opening win over the Heat, finishing with 22 points, seven rebounds, 12 assists, and nine steals.
John Wall of the Wizards seemed determined to let the rookie know how far he has to go reach his level on Friday, when he poured in 15 first quarter points and did plenty of trash-talking to go along with it.
Wall added this highlight in the second, getting by Carter-Williams on the break for the and-1 finish.
The Sixers, however, ended up with their second straight win to begin the season.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10