Nov 2, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Michael Carter-Williams had a stunning debut for the Sixers in their season-opening win over the Heat, finishing with 22 points, seven rebounds, 12 assists, and nine steals.
John Wall of the Wizards seemed determined to let the rookie know how far he has to go reach his level on Friday, when he poured in 15 first quarter points and did plenty of trash-talking to go along with it.
Wall added this highlight in the second, getting by Carter-Williams on the break for the and-1 finish.
The Sixers, however, ended up with their second straight win to begin the season.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 49
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18