Nov 2, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
The Bucks will host the Raptors in their home opener on Saturday, and while the new court that forced the cancellation of a preseason game still won’t be ready to go, fans coming to the arena will be treated to free t-shirts — ones that the team’s promotional staff spent a considerable amount of time laying out to perfectly replicate the Bucks’ logo.
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 2, 2013
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41