Nov 2, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
The Bucks will host the Raptors in their home opener on Saturday, and while the new court that forced the cancellation of a preseason game still won’t be ready to go, fans coming to the arena will be treated to free t-shirts — ones that the team’s promotional staff spent a considerable amount of time laying out to perfectly replicate the Bucks’ logo.
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 2, 2013
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28