Nov 2, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
The Bucks will host the Raptors in their home opener on Saturday, and while the new court that forced the cancellation of a preseason game still won’t be ready to go, fans coming to the arena will be treated to free t-shirts — ones that the team’s promotional staff spent a considerable amount of time laying out to perfectly replicate the Bucks’ logo.
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 2, 2013
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32