Nov 2, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
The Bucks will host the Raptors in their home opener on Saturday, and while the new court that forced the cancellation of a preseason game still won’t be ready to go, fans coming to the arena will be treated to free t-shirts — ones that the team’s promotional staff spent a considerable amount of time laying out to perfectly replicate the Bucks’ logo.
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 2, 2013
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 7
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21