Nov 1, 2013, 3:19 PM EDT
It’s back, new and improved.
Welcome to the PBT Podcast, featuring myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talking all things NBA — this is the first of the season but something we plan to bring you a couple of times a week. Click the link below to listen to it right now. (Soon we should have the podcast up and available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure.)
In this one Eytan and I talk about all the comebacks at the start of the season — Andrew Bynum, Derrick Rose and more. We talk about some of the fluke upsets in the first few days, and we savor Knicks fans booing Andrea Bargnani.
Also, Nate Robinson joins us and discusses joining Kyrie Irving and Maya Moore to get buckets and be part of the Pepsi Max Uncle Drew campaign, plus he talks about how teams seem to overlook him and his skills.
Enjoy what will be the first of many podcasts this season.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23