Nov 1, 2013, 3:19 PM EDT
It’s back, new and improved.
Welcome to the PBT Podcast, featuring myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talking all things NBA — this is the first of the season but something we plan to bring you a couple of times a week. Click the link below to listen to it right now. (Soon we should have the podcast up and available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure.)
In this one Eytan and I talk about all the comebacks at the start of the season — Andrew Bynum, Derrick Rose and more. We talk about some of the fluke upsets in the first few days, and we savor Knicks fans booing Andrea Bargnani.
Also, Nate Robinson joins us and discusses joining Kyrie Irving and Maya Moore to get buckets and be part of the Pepsi Max Uncle Drew campaign, plus he talks about how teams seem to overlook him and his skills.
Enjoy what will be the first of many podcasts this season.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65