Nov 1, 2013, 3:19 PM EDT
It’s back, new and improved.
Welcome to the PBT Podcast, featuring myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talking all things NBA — this is the first of the season but something we plan to bring you a couple of times a week. Click the link below to listen to it right now. (Soon we should have the podcast up and available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure.)
In this one Eytan and I talk about all the comebacks at the start of the season — Andrew Bynum, Derrick Rose and more. We talk about some of the fluke upsets in the first few days, and we savor Knicks fans booing Andrea Bargnani.
Also, Nate Robinson joins us and discusses joining Kyrie Irving and Maya Moore to get buckets and be part of the Pepsi Max Uncle Drew campaign, plus he talks about how teams seem to overlook him and his skills.
Enjoy what will be the first of many podcasts this season.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4