Nov 1, 2013, 3:19 PM EST
It’s back, new and improved.
Welcome to the PBT Podcast, featuring myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talking all things NBA — this is the first of the season but something we plan to bring you a couple of times a week. Click the link below to listen to it right now. (Soon we should have the podcast up and available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure.)
In this one Eytan and I talk about all the comebacks at the start of the season — Andrew Bynum, Derrick Rose and more. We talk about some of the fluke upsets in the first few days, and we savor Knicks fans booing Andrea Bargnani.
Also, Nate Robinson joins us and discusses joining Kyrie Irving and Maya Moore to get buckets and be part of the Pepsi Max Uncle Drew campaign, plus he talks about how teams seem to overlook him and his skills.
Enjoy what will be the first of many podcasts this season.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 8
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0