Nov 1, 2013, 3:19 PM EDT
It’s back, new and improved.
Welcome to the PBT Podcast, featuring myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talking all things NBA — this is the first of the season but something we plan to bring you a couple of times a week. Click the link below to listen to it right now. (Soon we should have the podcast up and available on iTunes for your downloading pleasure.)
In this one Eytan and I talk about all the comebacks at the start of the season — Andrew Bynum, Derrick Rose and more. We talk about some of the fluke upsets in the first few days, and we savor Knicks fans booing Andrea Bargnani.
Also, Nate Robinson joins us and discusses joining Kyrie Irving and Maya Moore to get buckets and be part of the Pepsi Max Uncle Drew campaign, plus he talks about how teams seem to overlook him and his skills.
Enjoy what will be the first of many podcasts this season.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 31
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23