Nov 1, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death have been greatly exagerated.
Golden State lost to the Clippers Thursday night in a wildly entertaining game because of 24 turnovers (11 by Stephen Curry) and with all the changes in Los Angeles one thing remians the same — turn the ball over and they will get out in transition, be spectacular and fire the crowd and everyone up.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin did that on three straight possessions to the Warriors on Thursday night, part of a huge quarter for CP3 who also had 9 points in the frame. The Clippers went on the win 126-115.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9