Nov 1, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death have been greatly exagerated.
Golden State lost to the Clippers Thursday night in a wildly entertaining game because of 24 turnovers (11 by Stephen Curry) and with all the changes in Los Angeles one thing remians the same — turn the ball over and they will get out in transition, be spectacular and fire the crowd and everyone up.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin did that on three straight possessions to the Warriors on Thursday night, part of a huge quarter for CP3 who also had 9 points in the frame. The Clippers went on the win 126-115.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 2
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 30
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 13
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70