Nov 1, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
The reports of Lob City’s death have been greatly exagerated.
Golden State lost to the Clippers Thursday night in a wildly entertaining game because of 24 turnovers (11 by Stephen Curry) and with all the changes in Los Angeles one thing remians the same — turn the ball over and they will get out in transition, be spectacular and fire the crowd and everyone up.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin did that on three straight possessions to the Warriors on Thursday night, part of a huge quarter for CP3 who also had 9 points in the frame. The Clippers went on the win 126-115.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36