Nov 1, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT
The reports of Lob City’s death have been greatly exagerated.
Golden State lost to the Clippers Thursday night in a wildly entertaining game because of 24 turnovers (11 by Stephen Curry) and with all the changes in Los Angeles one thing remians the same — turn the ball over and they will get out in transition, be spectacular and fire the crowd and everyone up.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin did that on three straight possessions to the Warriors on Thursday night, part of a huge quarter for CP3 who also had 9 points in the frame. The Clippers went on the win 126-115.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35