Nov 1, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
The reports of Lob City’s death have been greatly exagerated.
Golden State lost to the Clippers Thursday night in a wildly entertaining game because of 24 turnovers (11 by Stephen Curry) and with all the changes in Los Angeles one thing remians the same — turn the ball over and they will get out in transition, be spectacular and fire the crowd and everyone up.
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin did that on three straight possessions to the Warriors on Thursday night, part of a huge quarter for CP3 who also had 9 points in the frame. The Clippers went on the win 126-115.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10