Nov 1, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
NBA TV is doing some interesting stuff this year — you should be watching “The Starters” (6 p.m. ET weekdays) for one.
Another step this Saturday they bring back “Inside Stuff” — this was THE must watch NBA show, with a few highlights, back before the Internet changed the landscape.
The show premiers Saturday, hosted by Grant Hill, who had a one-on-one with Kevin Garnett. They talk Nets, Jason Kidd and KG’s first appearance on the show in its old iteration, when he was fresh out of high school.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27