Nov 1, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
NBA TV is doing some interesting stuff this year — you should be watching “The Starters” (6 p.m. ET weekdays) for one.
Another step this Saturday they bring back “Inside Stuff” — this was THE must watch NBA show, with a few highlights, back before the Internet changed the landscape.
The show premiers Saturday, hosted by Grant Hill, who had a one-on-one with Kevin Garnett. They talk Nets, Jason Kidd and KG’s first appearance on the show in its old iteration, when he was fresh out of high school.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10