Nov 1, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
NBA TV is doing some interesting stuff this year — you should be watching “The Starters” (6 p.m. ET weekdays) for one.
Another step this Saturday they bring back “Inside Stuff” — this was THE must watch NBA show, with a few highlights, back before the Internet changed the landscape.
The show premiers Saturday, hosted by Grant Hill, who had a one-on-one with Kevin Garnett. They talk Nets, Jason Kidd and KG’s first appearance on the show in its old iteration, when he was fresh out of high school.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 8
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6