Nov 1, 2013, 2:55 PM EST
NBA TV is doing some interesting stuff this year — you should be watching “The Starters” (6 p.m. ET weekdays) for one.
Another step this Saturday they bring back “Inside Stuff” — this was THE must watch NBA show, with a few highlights, back before the Internet changed the landscape.
The show premiers Saturday, hosted by Grant Hill, who had a one-on-one with Kevin Garnett. They talk Nets, Jason Kidd and KG’s first appearance on the show in its old iteration, when he was fresh out of high school.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13