Nov 1, 2013, 2:55 PM EST
NBA TV is doing some interesting stuff this year — you should be watching “The Starters” (6 p.m. ET weekdays) for one.
Another step this Saturday they bring back “Inside Stuff” — this was THE must watch NBA show, with a few highlights, back before the Internet changed the landscape.
The show premiers Saturday, hosted by Grant Hill, who had a one-on-one with Kevin Garnett. They talk Nets, Jason Kidd and KG’s first appearance on the show in its old iteration, when he was fresh out of high school.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 2
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 6
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8