Nov 1, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
Brandon Knight played just 1:45 of the Bucks season opener against the Knicks Wednesday night before he tweaked his hamstring and had to leave the game, not to return.
Now he is likely out Friday night as the Bucks are in Boston — officially he is doubtful so there is a chance, but a slim one. Hamstrings are tricky and it could be a few more games before he is back on the court.
That would normally mean more minutes for Luke Ridnour, but he is doubtful with a back injury.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Which means if you have Nate Wolters on your fantasy team you’re in luck… also you’re doing it wrong if you have Wolters on your fantasy team. But that’s another discussion for another day.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18