Nov 1, 2013, 11:26 AM EST
Brandon Knight played just 1:45 of the Bucks season opener against the Knicks Wednesday night before he tweaked his hamstring and had to leave the game, not to return.
Now he is likely out Friday night as the Bucks are in Boston — officially he is doubtful so there is a chance, but a slim one. Hamstrings are tricky and it could be a few more games before he is back on the court.
That would normally mean more minutes for Luke Ridnour, but he is doubtful with a back injury.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Which means if you have Nate Wolters on your fantasy team you’re in luck… also you’re doing it wrong if you have Wolters on your fantasy team. But that’s another discussion for another day.
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 6
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)