Nov 1, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
Brandon Knight played just 1:45 of the Bucks season opener against the Knicks Wednesday night before he tweaked his hamstring and had to leave the game, not to return.
Now he is likely out Friday night as the Bucks are in Boston — officially he is doubtful so there is a chance, but a slim one. Hamstrings are tricky and it could be a few more games before he is back on the court.
That would normally mean more minutes for Luke Ridnour, but he is doubtful with a back injury.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Which means if you have Nate Wolters on your fantasy team you’re in luck… also you’re doing it wrong if you have Wolters on your fantasy team. But that’s another discussion for another day.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 3
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8