Nov 1, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
Brandon Knight played just 1:45 of the Bucks season opener against the Knicks Wednesday night before he tweaked his hamstring and had to leave the game, not to return.
Now he is likely out Friday night as the Bucks are in Boston — officially he is doubtful so there is a chance, but a slim one. Hamstrings are tricky and it could be a few more games before he is back on the court.
That would normally mean more minutes for Luke Ridnour, but he is doubtful with a back injury.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Which means if you have Nate Wolters on your fantasy team you’re in luck… also you’re doing it wrong if you have Wolters on your fantasy team. But that’s another discussion for another day.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47