Nov 1, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
Brandon Knight played just 1:45 of the Bucks season opener against the Knicks Wednesday night before he tweaked his hamstring and had to leave the game, not to return.
Now he is likely out Friday night as the Bucks are in Boston — officially he is doubtful so there is a chance, but a slim one. Hamstrings are tricky and it could be a few more games before he is back on the court.
That would normally mean more minutes for Luke Ridnour, but he is doubtful with a back injury.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $25,000 Fantasy Basketball league tonight (Friday). It’s just $10 to join and first prize is $3,500. Starts at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
Which means if you have Nate Wolters on your fantasy team you’re in luck… also you’re doing it wrong if you have Wolters on your fantasy team. But that’s another discussion for another day.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8