Oct 31, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Metta World Peace (back when he was still Ron Artest) used to take the F Train (the subway, for non New Yorkers) from his Queensbridge home into the city. His brother still lives out in Queensbridge, so for the first Knicks game of the season MWP decided to live like old times and take the train into the game.
Of course, when he did it back then a Knicks camera crew didn’t follow him, but I’m glad they did.
World Peace didn’t exactly bring his “A” game on the train with him as he had 4 points and 4 rebounds in 17 minutes, but the Knicks held on after blowing a 25-point lead to beat the Bucks.
The video above will be part of the Mike Woodson Show on the MSG Network (Friday Nov. 8 at 6 p.m, if you want to watch).
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 47
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42