Oct 31, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Metta World Peace (back when he was still Ron Artest) used to take the F Train (the subway, for non New Yorkers) from his Queensbridge home into the city. His brother still lives out in Queensbridge, so for the first Knicks game of the season MWP decided to live like old times and take the train into the game.
Of course, when he did it back then a Knicks camera crew didn’t follow him, but I’m glad they did.
World Peace didn’t exactly bring his “A” game on the train with him as he had 4 points and 4 rebounds in 17 minutes, but the Knicks held on after blowing a 25-point lead to beat the Bucks.
The video above will be part of the Mike Woodson Show on the MSG Network (Friday Nov. 8 at 6 p.m, if you want to watch).
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 22
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4