Oct 31, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Metta World Peace (back when he was still Ron Artest) used to take the F Train (the subway, for non New Yorkers) from his Queensbridge home into the city. His brother still lives out in Queensbridge, so for the first Knicks game of the season MWP decided to live like old times and take the train into the game.
Of course, when he did it back then a Knicks camera crew didn’t follow him, but I’m glad they did.
World Peace didn’t exactly bring his “A” game on the train with him as he had 4 points and 4 rebounds in 17 minutes, but the Knicks held on after blowing a 25-point lead to beat the Bucks.
The video above will be part of the Mike Woodson Show on the MSG Network (Friday Nov. 8 at 6 p.m, if you want to watch).
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41