Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 PM EST
Derrick Rose was playing through a neck injury against the Knicks on Thursday, which may be part of the reason for his 2-of-11 shooting performance in 16 first-half minutes.
But his court awareness and ability to get the ball to his teammates remained as sharp as ever, and it was showcased nicely on this crisp bounce pass that Rose was able to get into the hands of Luol Deng after being bothered by Raymond Felton‘s defense.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 6
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0