Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 PM EST
Derrick Rose was playing through a neck injury against the Knicks on Thursday, which may be part of the reason for his 2-of-11 shooting performance in 16 first-half minutes.
But his court awareness and ability to get the ball to his teammates remained as sharp as ever, and it was showcased nicely on this crisp bounce pass that Rose was able to get into the hands of Luol Deng after being bothered by Raymond Felton‘s defense.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42