Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 PM EDT
Derrick Rose was playing through a neck injury against the Knicks on Thursday, which may be part of the reason for his 2-of-11 shooting performance in 16 first-half minutes.
But his court awareness and ability to get the ball to his teammates remained as sharp as ever, and it was showcased nicely on this crisp bounce pass that Rose was able to get into the hands of Luol Deng after being bothered by Raymond Felton‘s defense.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58