Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 PM EDT
Derrick Rose was playing through a neck injury against the Knicks on Thursday, which may be part of the reason for his 2-of-11 shooting performance in 16 first-half minutes.
But his court awareness and ability to get the ball to his teammates remained as sharp as ever, and it was showcased nicely on this crisp bounce pass that Rose was able to get into the hands of Luol Deng after being bothered by Raymond Felton‘s defense.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 6
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9