Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 PM EDT
Derrick Rose was playing through a neck injury against the Knicks on Thursday, which may be part of the reason for his 2-of-11 shooting performance in 16 first-half minutes.
But his court awareness and ability to get the ball to his teammates remained as sharp as ever, and it was showcased nicely on this crisp bounce pass that Rose was able to get into the hands of Luol Deng after being bothered by Raymond Felton‘s defense.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 0
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6