Oct 31, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins got his max extension, and while some questioned the move the questions were not about talent — he can be the best center in the league in five years (or less) if he wants it.
Wednesday night he showed that off against the Nuggets, dropping 30 points and pulling down 14 rebounds on them. Cousins did a good job moving without the ball, rolling and finding space. However, my favorite in his highlight package comes at the :30 second mark — watch how he just abuses JaVale McGee in the post. Too strong and too quick.
He helped lead the Kings to a 90-88 opening night win over Denver on a night they were celebrating the Kings still being in Sacramento.
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 0
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 13
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29