Oct 31, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins got his max extension, and while some questioned the move the questions were not about talent — he can be the best center in the league in five years (or less) if he wants it.
Wednesday night he showed that off against the Nuggets, dropping 30 points and pulling down 14 rebounds on them. Cousins did a good job moving without the ball, rolling and finding space. However, my favorite in his highlight package comes at the :30 second mark — watch how he just abuses JaVale McGee in the post. Too strong and too quick.
He helped lead the Kings to a 90-88 opening night win over Denver on a night they were celebrating the Kings still being in Sacramento.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33