Oct 31, 2013, 11:28 AM EST
DeMarcus Cousins got his max extension, and while some questioned the move the questions were not about talent — he can be the best center in the league in five years (or less) if he wants it.
Wednesday night he showed that off against the Nuggets, dropping 30 points and pulling down 14 rebounds on them. Cousins did a good job moving without the ball, rolling and finding space. However, my favorite in his highlight package comes at the :30 second mark — watch how he just abuses JaVale McGee in the post. Too strong and too quick.
He helped lead the Kings to a 90-88 opening night win over Denver on a night they were celebrating the Kings still being in Sacramento.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3