Oct 30, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
Denver is going to be able to throw one of the best point guard combinations in the NBA at the Sacramento Kings opening night.
The injury happened a week ago and Lawson had been limited since then, and he may be during the game.
Wilson Chandler remains out with his hamstring injury and could miss the first week of the season, according to reports.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $15,000 Fantasy Basketball league on October, 30th. It’s $10 to join and first prize is $2,000. Starts October 30th at 7pm ET. Here’s the link.
It’s going to be a fun point guard battle in Sacramento Wednesday: Lawson and his backup Andre Miller vs. Greivis Vasquez and Isaiah Thomas. Just for fun, there’s also JaVale McGee vs. DeMarcus Cousins.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)