Oct 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Mavs marketing and in-arena entertainment is just the best.
They took the most annoying song of the year (and it’s hard to imagine anything beating “Blurred Lines” in that category) and turned it into a must watch, hysterical video. But I warn you, this is one that is going to be stuck in your head for days. You can’t unsee Dirk Nowtizki with a fox nose on. There is nothing you can do.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10