Oct 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
Mavs marketing and in-arena entertainment is just the best.
They took the most annoying song of the year (and it’s hard to imagine anything beating “Blurred Lines” in that category) and turned it into a must watch, hysterical video. But I warn you, this is one that is going to be stuck in your head for days. You can’t unsee Dirk Nowtizki with a fox nose on. There is nothing you can do.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 4
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 12
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30