Oct 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Mavs marketing and in-arena entertainment is just the best.
They took the most annoying song of the year (and it’s hard to imagine anything beating “Blurred Lines” in that category) and turned it into a must watch, hysterical video. But I warn you, this is one that is going to be stuck in your head for days. You can’t unsee Dirk Nowtizki with a fox nose on. There is nothing you can do.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10