Oct 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Mavs marketing and in-arena entertainment is just the best.
They took the most annoying song of the year (and it’s hard to imagine anything beating “Blurred Lines” in that category) and turned it into a must watch, hysterical video. But I warn you, this is one that is going to be stuck in your head for days. You can’t unsee Dirk Nowtizki with a fox nose on. There is nothing you can do.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 6
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 13
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 15
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23