Oct 30, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
Mavs marketing and in-arena entertainment is just the best.
They took the most annoying song of the year (and it’s hard to imagine anything beating “Blurred Lines” in that category) and turned it into a must watch, hysterical video. But I warn you, this is one that is going to be stuck in your head for days. You can’t unsee Dirk Nowtizki with a fox nose on. There is nothing you can do.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 5
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)