Oct 29, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
Zombie Walks are a Halloween tradition in some cities (I stumbled into the one in my city last weekend).
Toronto has a huge one and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson decided to go all out. Thing is, even if you don’t find zombies intimidating a 6’9″, 210 pound one pretty much is by definition. He was very into it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also makes quite the zombie.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19