Oct 29, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
Zombie Walks are a Halloween tradition in some cities (I stumbled into the one in my city last weekend).
Toronto has a huge one and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson decided to go all out. Thing is, even if you don’t find zombies intimidating a 6’9″, 210 pound one pretty much is by definition. He was very into it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also makes quite the zombie.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8