Oct 29, 2013, 12:27 PM EST
Zombie Walks are a Halloween tradition in some cities (I stumbled into the one in my city last weekend).
Toronto has a huge one and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson decided to go all out. Thing is, even if you don’t find zombies intimidating a 6’9″, 210 pound one pretty much is by definition. He was very into it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also makes quite the zombie.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9