Oct 29, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
Zombie Walks are a Halloween tradition in some cities (I stumbled into the one in my city last weekend).
Toronto has a huge one and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson decided to go all out. Thing is, even if you don’t find zombies intimidating a 6’9″, 210 pound one pretty much is by definition. He was very into it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also makes quite the zombie.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 13
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31