Oct 29, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
Zombie Walks are a Halloween tradition in some cities (I stumbled into the one in my city last weekend).
Toronto has a huge one and the Raptors’ Amir Johnson decided to go all out. Thing is, even if you don’t find zombies intimidating a 6’9″, 210 pound one pretty much is by definition. He was very into it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also makes quite the zombie.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13