Oct 29, 2013, 4:09 PM EST
Yesterday we brought you the Eastern Conference version of this, now here is the Western conference edition.
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated hosts a round table discussion with Stan Van Gundy, Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, and Donny Marshall of Comcast Sportsnet New England discussing the Spurs, Clippers, Thunder and the other top teams in the West.
Then they all make their title predictions.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1