Oct 29, 2013, 4:09 PM EDT
Yesterday we brought you the Eastern Conference version of this, now here is the Western conference edition.
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated hosts a round table discussion with Stan Van Gundy, Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, and Donny Marshall of Comcast Sportsnet New England discussing the Spurs, Clippers, Thunder and the other top teams in the West.
Then they all make their title predictions.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49