Oct 29, 2013, 4:09 PM EDT
Yesterday we brought you the Eastern Conference version of this, now here is the Western conference edition.
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated hosts a round table discussion with Stan Van Gundy, Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, and Donny Marshall of Comcast Sportsnet New England discussing the Spurs, Clippers, Thunder and the other top teams in the West.
Then they all make their title predictions.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8