Oct 29, 2013, 4:09 PM EST
Yesterday we brought you the Eastern Conference version of this, now here is the Western conference edition.
Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated hosts a round table discussion with Stan Van Gundy, Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, and Donny Marshall of Comcast Sportsnet New England discussing the Spurs, Clippers, Thunder and the other top teams in the West.
Then they all make their title predictions.
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 4
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 5
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (39)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)