Oct 29, 2013, 8:25 PM EST
The 2014 season tipped off on Tuesday night, but not before the Heat re-lived their 2013 championship by receiving their rings and raising a banner for the second straight season.
The projection on the court was an excellent touch, and as for the rings themselves, it seems like they do a better job of designing these as the seasons go on.
Check out the full ring ceremony in the video clip above, and have an up-close look at the rings themselves.
[via For The Win]
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30