Oct 29, 2013, 8:25 PM EST
The 2014 season tipped off on Tuesday night, but not before the Heat re-lived their 2013 championship by receiving their rings and raising a banner for the second straight season.
The projection on the court was an excellent touch, and as for the rings themselves, it seems like they do a better job of designing these as the seasons go on.
Check out the full ring ceremony in the video clip above, and have an up-close look at the rings themselves.
[via For The Win]
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)