Oct 29, 2013, 8:25 PM EDT
The 2014 season tipped off on Tuesday night, but not before the Heat re-lived their 2013 championship by receiving their rings and raising a banner for the second straight season.
The projection on the court was an excellent touch, and as for the rings themselves, it seems like they do a better job of designing these as the seasons go on.
Check out the full ring ceremony in the video clip above, and have an up-close look at the rings themselves.
[via For The Win]
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8