Oct 29, 2013, 8:25 PM EDT
The 2014 season tipped off on Tuesday night, but not before the Heat re-lived their 2013 championship by receiving their rings and raising a banner for the second straight season.
The projection on the court was an excellent touch, and as for the rings themselves, it seems like they do a better job of designing these as the seasons go on.
Check out the full ring ceremony in the video clip above, and have an up-close look at the rings themselves.
[via For The Win]
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7