Oct 29, 2013, 8:25 PM EDT
The 2014 season tipped off on Tuesday night, but not before the Heat re-lived their 2013 championship by receiving their rings and raising a banner for the second straight season.
The projection on the court was an excellent touch, and as for the rings themselves, it seems like they do a better job of designing these as the seasons go on.
Check out the full ring ceremony in the video clip above, and have an up-close look at the rings themselves.
[via For The Win]
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35