Oct 29, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
I know, I just want the NBA season to tip-off tonight as well, enough with the waiting. What are we going to do, discuss the Dwight Howard season with the Lakers for the 5,493, 672nd time?
So to kill some time, how about a couple of dunks recorded on Vine. Here is Andre Drummond throwing it down over a random old guy.
You want more. How about a guy dunking on Michael Jordan… well, Vine didn’t exist back then. So how about a guy dunking on a Jordan poster.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who can posterize a Jordan poster with the best of them.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50