Oct 29, 2013, 7:50 PM EDT
It’s nice to know that President Obama is anticipating the start of the NBA season as much as the rest of us. Or, should we say, the staffer who runs his Twitter account.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 29, 2013
The disclaimer on the President’s official page — which has over 39 million followers — specifically states that messages directly from Obama himself will be signed to let us know that he in fact was the one who sent them.
“This account is run by Organizing for Action staff. Tweets from the President are signed -bo.”
This one doesn’t have the signature, but the fact that Obama rose to political prominence in the city of Chicago tells us that while he may not have originated the message himself, he almost certainly endorses its content.
The Bulls, of course, tip off the NBA season in Miami against the defending champion Heat on Tuesday night.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 17
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36