Oct 28, 2013, 2:44 PM EST
Otto Porter may be the small forward of the future in Washington, but he is still not be the small forward of right now.
He has missed all of training camp and the preseason with a hip flexor injury that now team doctors will do an MRI on, reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
While reports are he has been close to returning, he’s only worked out with trainers and not the team. He can’t seem to get over the hump, so they are going to take a closer look. For the rookie’s sake let’s hope it is nothing.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2