Oct 28, 2013, 2:44 PM EDT
Otto Porter may be the small forward of the future in Washington, but he is still not be the small forward of right now.
He has missed all of training camp and the preseason with a hip flexor injury that now team doctors will do an MRI on, reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
While reports are he has been close to returning, he’s only worked out with trainers and not the team. He can’t seem to get over the hump, so they are going to take a closer look. For the rookie’s sake let’s hope it is nothing.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10