Oct 28, 2013, 2:44 PM EDT
Otto Porter may be the small forward of the future in Washington, but he is still not be the small forward of right now.
He has missed all of training camp and the preseason with a hip flexor injury that now team doctors will do an MRI on, reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
While reports are he has been close to returning, he’s only worked out with trainers and not the team. He can’t seem to get over the hump, so they are going to take a closer look. For the rookie’s sake let’s hope it is nothing.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4