Oct 28, 2013, 2:44 PM EST
Otto Porter may be the small forward of the future in Washington, but he is still not be the small forward of right now.
He has missed all of training camp and the preseason with a hip flexor injury that now team doctors will do an MRI on, reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
While reports are he has been close to returning, he’s only worked out with trainers and not the team. He can’t seem to get over the hump, so they are going to take a closer look. For the rookie’s sake let’s hope it is nothing.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8