Oct 28, 2013, 2:44 PM EDT
Otto Porter may be the small forward of the future in Washington, but he is still not be the small forward of right now.
He has missed all of training camp and the preseason with a hip flexor injury that now team doctors will do an MRI on, reports J. Michael at CSNWashington.com.
While reports are he has been close to returning, he’s only worked out with trainers and not the team. He can’t seem to get over the hump, so they are going to take a closer look. For the rookie’s sake let’s hope it is nothing.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49