Oct 28, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
It’s here! The NBA returns Tuesday night with a couple of marquee matchups — Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers down the hall at the Lakers. (Orlando opens up in Indiana as well, but that’s not exactly marquee worthy.)
Kay Adams and I talk about the big matchups on Monday night. I think the Bulls will be fired up after watching the Heat put a banner in the rafters, that game has a lot of potential. We talk about the Clippers covering up the Lakers banners (although Tuesday night is a Lakers home game so they will be on full display), then you can expect the Clippers to smack the Kobe-less Lakers around pretty good.
Then Kay puts me on the spot for my predictions for the coming season. People in Indiana are going to like this.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20