Oct 28, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
It’s here! The NBA returns Tuesday night with a couple of marquee matchups — Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers down the hall at the Lakers. (Orlando opens up in Indiana as well, but that’s not exactly marquee worthy.)
Kay Adams and I talk about the big matchups on Monday night. I think the Bulls will be fired up after watching the Heat put a banner in the rafters, that game has a lot of potential. We talk about the Clippers covering up the Lakers banners (although Tuesday night is a Lakers home game so they will be on full display), then you can expect the Clippers to smack the Kobe-less Lakers around pretty good.
Then Kay puts me on the spot for my predictions for the coming season. People in Indiana are going to like this.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)