Oct 28, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
The Spurs threw a Halloween party over the weekend (like everyone seemed to) and the teams newest player Marco Belinelli tweeted out some classic photos.
Manu Ginobili as Buzz Lightyear is the best. I love that. Belinelli makes a pretty good Mario, but it’s all about Manu.
Or, how about Tony Parker the pirate (he may have been a buccaneer, there were a lot of those from France in the Caribbean in the late 1600s).
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5