Oct 26, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
J.R. Smith was in midseason form on Friday, both in terms of his shooting ability as well as his performance in celebrating his accomplishments.
Smith pulled up from just inside of halfcourt at the third quarter buzzer, and launched a three-pointer that looked good from the moment he let it go. And yes, the celebration was priceless.
Smith finished with 11 points in 13 minutes off the bench, which is a good sign for his health coming off of knee surgery this summer. He won’t be able to play in any of his team’s first five games due to a suspension for violating the league’s drug policy, but it looks like when he does return that he’ll be back at full strength.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40