Oct 26, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
J.R. Smith was in midseason form on Friday, both in terms of his shooting ability as well as his performance in celebrating his accomplishments.
Smith pulled up from just inside of halfcourt at the third quarter buzzer, and launched a three-pointer that looked good from the moment he let it go. And yes, the celebration was priceless.
Smith finished with 11 points in 13 minutes off the bench, which is a good sign for his health coming off of knee surgery this summer. He won’t be able to play in any of his team’s first five games due to a suspension for violating the league’s drug policy, but it looks like when he does return that he’ll be back at full strength.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 1
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 30
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 12
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70