Oct 26, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
J.R. Smith was in midseason form on Friday, both in terms of his shooting ability as well as his performance in celebrating his accomplishments.
Smith pulled up from just inside of halfcourt at the third quarter buzzer, and launched a three-pointer that looked good from the moment he let it go. And yes, the celebration was priceless.
Smith finished with 11 points in 13 minutes off the bench, which is a good sign for his health coming off of knee surgery this summer. He won’t be able to play in any of his team’s first five games due to a suspension for violating the league’s drug policy, but it looks like when he does return that he’ll be back at full strength.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)