Oct 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
It wasn’t that long ago that Deron Williams was considered as questionable for the Nets’ season opener, but after seeing him get his first action of the preseason on Friday, it would now be a surprise if he wasn’t in the starting lineup when Brooklyn visits Cleveland to begin the regular season on Wednesday.
Williams played just 10 minutes, but looked quick, agile, and confident in looking for his shot. He was able to finish 4-of-5 from the field for 11 points in that short time, including knocking down three three-pointers in a span of 67 seconds.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17