Oct 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
It wasn’t that long ago that Deron Williams was considered as questionable for the Nets’ season opener, but after seeing him get his first action of the preseason on Friday, it would now be a surprise if he wasn’t in the starting lineup when Brooklyn visits Cleveland to begin the regular season on Wednesday.
Williams played just 10 minutes, but looked quick, agile, and confident in looking for his shot. He was able to finish 4-of-5 from the field for 11 points in that short time, including knocking down three three-pointers in a span of 67 seconds.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)