Oct 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
It wasn’t that long ago that Deron Williams was considered as questionable for the Nets’ season opener, but after seeing him get his first action of the preseason on Friday, it would now be a surprise if he wasn’t in the starting lineup when Brooklyn visits Cleveland to begin the regular season on Wednesday.
Williams played just 10 minutes, but looked quick, agile, and confident in looking for his shot. He was able to finish 4-of-5 from the field for 11 points in that short time, including knocking down three three-pointers in a span of 67 seconds.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5