Oct 26, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
It wasn’t that long ago that Deron Williams was considered as questionable for the Nets’ season opener, but after seeing him get his first action of the preseason on Friday, it would now be a surprise if he wasn’t in the starting lineup when Brooklyn visits Cleveland to begin the regular season on Wednesday.
Williams played just 10 minutes, but looked quick, agile, and confident in looking for his shot. He was able to finish 4-of-5 from the field for 11 points in that short time, including knocking down three three-pointers in a span of 67 seconds.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 0
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 17
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 19
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 27
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10