Oct 25, 2013, 9:19 AM EDT
The final of the PBT Division previews has coe and in the Northwest it all starts with Oklahoma City. They will be without Russell Westbrook to start the season and that could matter — the difference between the one seed and the five seed in the West last season was four games. Every loss early in the season haunts them. Still, they should be fine as that Kevin Durant guy is pretty good.
Kay Adams and I also discuss who will step up in Portland (if anyone), is Minnesota a playoff team (yes), how big a step back the Nuggets are going to take, and if the Jazz are going all in on the Wiggins race.
We could see three payoff teams out of this division.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 3
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 20
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42