Oct 25, 2013, 9:19 AM EST
The final of the PBT Division previews has coe and in the Northwest it all starts with Oklahoma City. They will be without Russell Westbrook to start the season and that could matter — the difference between the one seed and the five seed in the West last season was four games. Every loss early in the season haunts them. Still, they should be fine as that Kevin Durant guy is pretty good.
Kay Adams and I also discuss who will step up in Portland (if anyone), is Minnesota a playoff team (yes), how big a step back the Nuggets are going to take, and if the Jazz are going all in on the Wiggins race.
We could see three payoff teams out of this division.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 4
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 50
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11