Oct 25, 2013, 9:19 AM EST
The final of the PBT Division previews has coe and in the Northwest it all starts with Oklahoma City. They will be without Russell Westbrook to start the season and that could matter — the difference between the one seed and the five seed in the West last season was four games. Every loss early in the season haunts them. Still, they should be fine as that Kevin Durant guy is pretty good.
Kay Adams and I also discuss who will step up in Portland (if anyone), is Minnesota a playoff team (yes), how big a step back the Nuggets are going to take, and if the Jazz are going all in on the Wiggins race.
We could see three payoff teams out of this division.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 7
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16