Oct 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
The Rockets took on the Spurs Thursday night, and aside the fact the game was shown on TNT it mattered as much as every other preseason game.
Still, James Harden put on a show. There was the no-look fast break pass to Chandler Parsons, then there was the unstoppable step-back jumper (hey, Marco Belenelli is a Spur, he played good defense on that one, it just didn’t matter).
The beard is back — he finished with 22 points on 16 shots, plus he had 11 assists. The Rockets won the game 109-92. But it was the preseason, so really the best highlight of the night was Gregg Popovich getting in shots at Craig Sager’s suit.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 7
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42