Oct 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
The Rockets took on the Spurs Thursday night, and aside the fact the game was shown on TNT it mattered as much as every other preseason game.
Still, James Harden put on a show. There was the no-look fast break pass to Chandler Parsons, then there was the unstoppable step-back jumper (hey, Marco Belenelli is a Spur, he played good defense on that one, it just didn’t matter).
The beard is back — he finished with 22 points on 16 shots, plus he had 11 assists. The Rockets won the game 109-92. But it was the preseason, so really the best highlight of the night was Gregg Popovich getting in shots at Craig Sager’s suit.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7