Oct 25, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
The Rockets took on the Spurs Thursday night, and aside the fact the game was shown on TNT it mattered as much as every other preseason game.
Still, James Harden put on a show. There was the no-look fast break pass to Chandler Parsons, then there was the unstoppable step-back jumper (hey, Marco Belenelli is a Spur, he played good defense on that one, it just didn’t matter).
The beard is back — he finished with 22 points on 16 shots, plus he had 11 assists. The Rockets won the game 109-92. But it was the preseason, so really the best highlight of the night was Gregg Popovich getting in shots at Craig Sager’s suit.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6