Oct 25, 2013, 1:06 PM EDT
It may be the preseason but Gregg Popovich was in midseason form.
The Spurs lost to the Rockets Thursday night in a game broadcast on TNT — and in nationally televised games coaches have to do in-game interviews. Even in the preseason. To the dismay and amusement of Popovich (he’s not really mad here, he’s joking around).
That is vintage stuff. NBA TV should just start a weekly half-hour show that is video of Popovich interviews from the week. I would tune in.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61