Oct 25, 2013, 1:06 PM EDT
It may be the preseason but Gregg Popovich was in midseason form.
The Spurs lost to the Rockets Thursday night in a game broadcast on TNT — and in nationally televised games coaches have to do in-game interviews. Even in the preseason. To the dismay and amusement of Popovich (he’s not really mad here, he’s joking around).
That is vintage stuff. NBA TV should just start a weekly half-hour show that is video of Popovich interviews from the week. I would tune in.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24