Oct 25, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki has become famous for his go-to move, the one-legged fadeaway shot that’s simply impossible for defenders to guard.
It’s so good that Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant are among the current players who have paid the utmost respect to Nowitzki by emulating his move and implementing it as part of their own respective games.
Dirk is one of the best shooters in the game, and standing seven feet tall, it’s difficult enough for anyone to try and stop his shot in a one-on-one situation. But fading away off of one foot, it then becomes unimaginable.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6