Oct 25, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki has become famous for his go-to move, the one-legged fadeaway shot that’s simply impossible for defenders to guard.
It’s so good that Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant are among the current players who have paid the utmost respect to Nowitzki by emulating his move and implementing it as part of their own respective games.
Dirk is one of the best shooters in the game, and standing seven feet tall, it’s difficult enough for anyone to try and stop his shot in a one-on-one situation. But fading away off of one foot, it then becomes unimaginable.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 65
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6