Oct 25, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki has become famous for his go-to move, the one-legged fadeaway shot that’s simply impossible for defenders to guard.
It’s so good that Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant are among the current players who have paid the utmost respect to Nowitzki by emulating his move and implementing it as part of their own respective games.
Dirk is one of the best shooters in the game, and standing seven feet tall, it’s difficult enough for anyone to try and stop his shot in a one-on-one situation. But fading away off of one foot, it then becomes unimaginable.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15