Oct 25, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki has become famous for his go-to move, the one-legged fadeaway shot that’s simply impossible for defenders to guard.
It’s so good that Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant are among the current players who have paid the utmost respect to Nowitzki by emulating his move and implementing it as part of their own respective games.
Dirk is one of the best shooters in the game, and standing seven feet tall, it’s difficult enough for anyone to try and stop his shot in a one-on-one situation. But fading away off of one foot, it then becomes unimaginable.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38