Oct 25, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki has become famous for his go-to move, the one-legged fadeaway shot that’s simply impossible for defenders to guard.
It’s so good that Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant are among the current players who have paid the utmost respect to Nowitzki by emulating his move and implementing it as part of their own respective games.
Dirk is one of the best shooters in the game, and standing seven feet tall, it’s difficult enough for anyone to try and stop his shot in a one-on-one situation. But fading away off of one foot, it then becomes unimaginable.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9