Oct 25, 2013, 2:07 PM EST
Mark Cuban tweeted out this new Mavericks ad on Friday… and it’s pretty good. So we’re passing it along.
And no, I don’t think he’s done. I expect a bounce back season for Nowitzki, who showed he still was an elite scorer in this league last season when he finally got healthy. If Monta Ellis can just give up the rock a little more than he seems comfortable doing, if Samuel Dalembert can be healthy for more than 60 games, if Jose Calderon can be Jose Calderon, I think this is the eight seed in the West. I think Nowitzki can lead Dallas back to the playoffs.
That’s as far as the story goes, but with this roster making the playoffs would speak to how well Nowitzki is playing.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City canceled 1
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 23
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)