Oct 25, 2013, 2:07 PM EST
Mark Cuban tweeted out this new Mavericks ad on Friday… and it’s pretty good. So we’re passing it along.
And no, I don’t think he’s done. I expect a bounce back season for Nowitzki, who showed he still was an elite scorer in this league last season when he finally got healthy. If Monta Ellis can just give up the rock a little more than he seems comfortable doing, if Samuel Dalembert can be healthy for more than 60 games, if Jose Calderon can be Jose Calderon, I think this is the eight seed in the West. I think Nowitzki can lead Dallas back to the playoffs.
That’s as far as the story goes, but with this roster making the playoffs would speak to how well Nowitzki is playing.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 14
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)