Oct 25, 2013, 4:53 PM EST
Here they are: ProBasketballTalk’s previews of all 30 NBA teams. We have gone from Brooklyn to Los Angeles and all the way back To Miami, taking a look at what to expect from every team in the league in some detail.
To make it easier to find these previews, we’ll keep the ones we’ve done linked here — everything in one spot on this page. This also will make it easy to refer back to at the end of the season when you want to remind us how off we were in our predictions.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)