Oct 24, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
It’s Utah rookie Rudy Gobert that makes this video work. Watch him rotate over and think about going for the block on Griffin, realizing that would not end well for him, trying to pull out of it and still getting dunked on. Welcome to the NBA, rookie.
I like the potential in Gobert, in a few years the Jazz may really have a quality shot blocking big in him. As for right now… the NBA is a learning process. Griffin provides just another lesson.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 58
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10