Oct 24, 2013, 1:04 PM EST
It’s Utah rookie Rudy Gobert that makes this video work. Watch him rotate over and think about going for the block on Griffin, realizing that would not end well for him, trying to pull out of it and still getting dunked on. Welcome to the NBA, rookie.
I like the potential in Gobert, in a few years the Jazz may really have a quality shot blocking big in him. As for right now… the NBA is a learning process. Griffin provides just another lesson.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 13
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11