Oct 24, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
It’s Utah rookie Rudy Gobert that makes this video work. Watch him rotate over and think about going for the block on Griffin, realizing that would not end well for him, trying to pull out of it and still getting dunked on. Welcome to the NBA, rookie.
I like the potential in Gobert, in a few years the Jazz may really have a quality shot blocking big in him. As for right now… the NBA is a learning process. Griffin provides just another lesson.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 47
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42