Oct 24, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
It’s Utah rookie Rudy Gobert that makes this video work. Watch him rotate over and think about going for the block on Griffin, realizing that would not end well for him, trying to pull out of it and still getting dunked on. Welcome to the NBA, rookie.
I like the potential in Gobert, in a few years the Jazz may really have a quality shot blocking big in him. As for right now… the NBA is a learning process. Griffin provides just another lesson.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10