Oct 24, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
It’s Utah rookie Rudy Gobert that makes this video work. Watch him rotate over and think about going for the block on Griffin, realizing that would not end well for him, trying to pull out of it and still getting dunked on. Welcome to the NBA, rookie.
I like the potential in Gobert, in a few years the Jazz may really have a quality shot blocking big in him. As for right now… the NBA is a learning process. Griffin provides just another lesson.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 5
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 11
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9