Oct 24, 2013, 1:12 AM EDT
This is a prime example of how deadly Derrick Rose can be off the dribble with his speed and ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Reggie Jackson of the Thunder simply has no idea what to do with Rose here, and gets completely turned around before being simply stopped in his tracks.
The fact that Rose was fouled before he could score once he got past his defender matters little. Just being able to freeze an NBA-level talent like that with such grace and ease is part of what makes Rose such a special player.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85