Oct 24, 2013, 1:12 AM EST
This is a prime example of how deadly Derrick Rose can be off the dribble with his speed and ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Reggie Jackson of the Thunder simply has no idea what to do with Rose here, and gets completely turned around before being simply stopped in his tracks.
The fact that Rose was fouled before he could score once he got past his defender matters little. Just being able to freeze an NBA-level talent like that with such grace and ease is part of what makes Rose such a special player.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13