Oct 24, 2013, 1:12 AM EST
This is a prime example of how deadly Derrick Rose can be off the dribble with his speed and ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Reggie Jackson of the Thunder simply has no idea what to do with Rose here, and gets completely turned around before being simply stopped in his tracks.
The fact that Rose was fouled before he could score once he got past his defender matters little. Just being able to freeze an NBA-level talent like that with such grace and ease is part of what makes Rose such a special player.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 44
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8