Oct 24, 2013, 1:12 AM EDT
This is a prime example of how deadly Derrick Rose can be off the dribble with his speed and ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Reggie Jackson of the Thunder simply has no idea what to do with Rose here, and gets completely turned around before being simply stopped in his tracks.
The fact that Rose was fouled before he could score once he got past his defender matters little. Just being able to freeze an NBA-level talent like that with such grace and ease is part of what makes Rose such a special player.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 41
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30