Oct 24, 2013, 1:12 AM EDT
This is a prime example of how deadly Derrick Rose can be off the dribble with his speed and ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Reggie Jackson of the Thunder simply has no idea what to do with Rose here, and gets completely turned around before being simply stopped in his tracks.
The fact that Rose was fouled before he could score once he got past his defender matters little. Just being able to freeze an NBA-level talent like that with such grace and ease is part of what makes Rose such a special player.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50