Oct 24, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
We call that the nutmeg (don’t ask me, it’s a soccer thing we picked up on this side of the pond).
Welcome to the NBA Michael Carter-Williams. That guy with the shaggy hair is Ricky Rubio. He’s a gifted passer with a sense of flair, and he just made the nifty little bounce pass between your legs to a streaking Kevin Love Wednesday night as the Timberwolves thumped the Sixers 125-102.
Carter-Williams, you and your fellow Sixers are in for plenty of hard lessons this season. Sorry. It does get better.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16