Oct 24, 2013, 9:21 AM EST
We call that the nutmeg (don’t ask me, it’s a soccer thing we picked up on this side of the pond).
Welcome to the NBA Michael Carter-Williams. That guy with the shaggy hair is Ricky Rubio. He’s a gifted passer with a sense of flair, and he just made the nifty little bounce pass between your legs to a streaking Kevin Love Wednesday night as the Timberwolves thumped the Sixers 125-102.
Carter-Williams, you and your fellow Sixers are in for plenty of hard lessons this season. Sorry. It does get better.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1