Oct 24, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
We call that the nutmeg (don’t ask me, it’s a soccer thing we picked up on this side of the pond).
Welcome to the NBA Michael Carter-Williams. That guy with the shaggy hair is Ricky Rubio. He’s a gifted passer with a sense of flair, and he just made the nifty little bounce pass between your legs to a streaking Kevin Love Wednesday night as the Timberwolves thumped the Sixers 125-102.
Carter-Williams, you and your fellow Sixers are in for plenty of hard lessons this season. Sorry. It does get better.
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 0
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 0
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 12
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 5
- Tuesday NBA grades: Beal, DeRozan not perfect but good enough 0