Oct 24, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
We call that the nutmeg (don’t ask me, it’s a soccer thing we picked up on this side of the pond).
Welcome to the NBA Michael Carter-Williams. That guy with the shaggy hair is Ricky Rubio. He’s a gifted passer with a sense of flair, and he just made the nifty little bounce pass between your legs to a streaking Kevin Love Wednesday night as the Timberwolves thumped the Sixers 125-102.
Carter-Williams, you and your fellow Sixers are in for plenty of hard lessons this season. Sorry. It does get better.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10