Oct 24, 2013, 9:21 AM EST
We call that the nutmeg (don’t ask me, it’s a soccer thing we picked up on this side of the pond).
Welcome to the NBA Michael Carter-Williams. That guy with the shaggy hair is Ricky Rubio. He’s a gifted passer with a sense of flair, and he just made the nifty little bounce pass between your legs to a streaking Kevin Love Wednesday night as the Timberwolves thumped the Sixers 125-102.
Carter-Williams, you and your fellow Sixers are in for plenty of hard lessons this season. Sorry. It does get better.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 10
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)