Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1