Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20