Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50