Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17