Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 11
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 8
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23