Oct 24, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
When you talk about guys worth the entertainment dollar in the NBA, you need to mention Kings’ point guard Isaiah Thomas. The guy just makes plays.
Like this one from late in the Kings’ 91-90 preseason win over the Warriors Wednesday. He’s isolated and tries to drive right to create a little space, collides with the defender, falls but keeps his dribble, gets up and nails the 23-foot contested bank shot to beat the clock. Insane.
(Yes, the video says it was a three, but the referees rightly made it a two, his foot is clearly on the line. Doesn’t change what a great play it is.)
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 16
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 22
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 73
- Report: Heat offer Chris Bosh full max contract to keep him from Rockets 26
- PBT Extra: LeBron James returns to Cleveland to try and cement legacy 17
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 34
- Carmelo Anthony still not ready to decide, but he needs to soon as options dry up 48
- Report: With LeBron James heading to Cleveland, Kevin Love would commit to Cavaliers long term if traded there 58