Oct 23, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
On this week’s Open Court show on NBA TV — when Charles Barkley, Steve Kerr, Kenny Smith and this week Tracy McGrady and Dominique Wilkins and talk hoops — Ernie Johnson decided to ask about pregame meals. Younger players tend to eat whatever, but as players get older they tend to eat healthier and have more of a routine on game day. The stories were not that thrilling.
Then Kerr told one about Toni Kukoc.
The legendary Bulls European player from the Jordan era ate like no other before a game. Best pregame meal story ever.
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 0
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 18
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 46
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 59
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 72
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 40
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3