Oct 23, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
On this week’s Open Court show on NBA TV — when Charles Barkley, Steve Kerr, Kenny Smith and this week Tracy McGrady and Dominique Wilkins and talk hoops — Ernie Johnson decided to ask about pregame meals. Younger players tend to eat whatever, but as players get older they tend to eat healthier and have more of a routine on game day. The stories were not that thrilling.
Then Kerr told one about Toni Kukoc.
The legendary Bulls European player from the Jordan era ate like no other before a game. Best pregame meal story ever.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11