Oct 23, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
On this week’s Open Court show on NBA TV — when Charles Barkley, Steve Kerr, Kenny Smith and this week Tracy McGrady and Dominique Wilkins and talk hoops — Ernie Johnson decided to ask about pregame meals. Younger players tend to eat whatever, but as players get older they tend to eat healthier and have more of a routine on game day. The stories were not that thrilling.
Then Kerr told one about Toni Kukoc.
The legendary Bulls European player from the Jordan era ate like no other before a game. Best pregame meal story ever.
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 0
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 3
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 22
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10