Oct 23, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
On this week’s Open Court show on NBA TV — when Charles Barkley, Steve Kerr, Kenny Smith and this week Tracy McGrady and Dominique Wilkins and talk hoops — Ernie Johnson decided to ask about pregame meals. Younger players tend to eat whatever, but as players get older they tend to eat healthier and have more of a routine on game day. The stories were not that thrilling.
Then Kerr told one about Toni Kukoc.
The legendary Bulls European player from the Jordan era ate like no other before a game. Best pregame meal story ever.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13