Oct 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
If I had spent the day trying to think of the strangest Metta World Peace news I would come across today… I still couldn’t have come anywhere near that headline.
But it’s true. Metta is in a movie that comes to theaters and iTunes in on Nov. 15 called “All Wifed Out” that features Dustin Diamond — you know him as Screech from “Saved by the Bell” — as well as Marc Maron and Eve among others. World Peace plays a cameo as himself they are clearly going for the Mike Tyson in “Hangover” kind of role.
The premise of the movie is a crazy bachelor party thrown with the intent of being so wild the “bachelor” decides to just stay single. This party runs in to Metta World Peace and hilarity ensues.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby of The Starters for finding this. For him and the rest of The Starters that kind of wild party is called Tuesday.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2