Oct 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
If I had spent the day trying to think of the strangest Metta World Peace news I would come across today… I still couldn’t have come anywhere near that headline.
But it’s true. Metta is in a movie that comes to theaters and iTunes in on Nov. 15 called “All Wifed Out” that features Dustin Diamond — you know him as Screech from “Saved by the Bell” — as well as Marc Maron and Eve among others. World Peace plays a cameo as himself they are clearly going for the Mike Tyson in “Hangover” kind of role.
The premise of the movie is a crazy bachelor party thrown with the intent of being so wild the “bachelor” decides to just stay single. This party runs in to Metta World Peace and hilarity ensues.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby of The Starters for finding this. For him and the rest of The Starters that kind of wild party is called Tuesday.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 42
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 88
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 57
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59