Oct 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
If I had spent the day trying to think of the strangest Metta World Peace news I would come across today… I still couldn’t have come anywhere near that headline.
But it’s true. Metta is in a movie that comes to theaters and iTunes in on Nov. 15 called “All Wifed Out” that features Dustin Diamond — you know him as Screech from “Saved by the Bell” — as well as Marc Maron and Eve among others. World Peace plays a cameo as himself they are clearly going for the Mike Tyson in “Hangover” kind of role.
The premise of the movie is a crazy bachelor party thrown with the intent of being so wild the “bachelor” decides to just stay single. This party runs in to Metta World Peace and hilarity ensues.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby of The Starters for finding this. For him and the rest of The Starters that kind of wild party is called Tuesday.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24