Oct 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
If I had spent the day trying to think of the strangest Metta World Peace news I would come across today… I still couldn’t have come anywhere near that headline.
But it’s true. Metta is in a movie that comes to theaters and iTunes in on Nov. 15 called “All Wifed Out” that features Dustin Diamond — you know him as Screech from “Saved by the Bell” — as well as Marc Maron and Eve among others. World Peace plays a cameo as himself they are clearly going for the Mike Tyson in “Hangover” kind of role.
The premise of the movie is a crazy bachelor party thrown with the intent of being so wild the “bachelor” decides to just stay single. This party runs in to Metta World Peace and hilarity ensues.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby of The Starters for finding this. For him and the rest of The Starters that kind of wild party is called Tuesday.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6