Oct 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
If I had spent the day trying to think of the strangest Metta World Peace news I would come across today… I still couldn’t have come anywhere near that headline.
But it’s true. Metta is in a movie that comes to theaters and iTunes in on Nov. 15 called “All Wifed Out” that features Dustin Diamond — you know him as Screech from “Saved by the Bell” — as well as Marc Maron and Eve among others. World Peace plays a cameo as himself they are clearly going for the Mike Tyson in “Hangover” kind of role.
The premise of the movie is a crazy bachelor party thrown with the intent of being so wild the “bachelor” decides to just stay single. This party runs in to Metta World Peace and hilarity ensues.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby of The Starters for finding this. For him and the rest of The Starters that kind of wild party is called Tuesday.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12