Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 PM EDT
If you’re wondering why LeBron James is going to sit out the Heat’s final preseason game against the Nets on Friday with Dwyane Wade not yet committed but likely to do the same, this highlight from Wednesday night’s action against New Orleans will likely give you some indication.
Wade’s looked great in the couple of exhibition games he’s played, and he and LeBron haven’t lost one bit of their championship chemistry. This play, where James finds Wade with the bounce pass on the break before Wade delivers a no-look one of his own back to his teammate for the slam tells you all you need to know about their readiness for the regular season.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 3
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 7
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7