Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 PM EDT
If you’re wondering why LeBron James is going to sit out the Heat’s final preseason game against the Nets on Friday with Dwyane Wade not yet committed but likely to do the same, this highlight from Wednesday night’s action against New Orleans will likely give you some indication.
Wade’s looked great in the couple of exhibition games he’s played, and he and LeBron haven’t lost one bit of their championship chemistry. This play, where James finds Wade with the bounce pass on the break before Wade delivers a no-look one of his own back to his teammate for the slam tells you all you need to know about their readiness for the regular season.
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 0
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 50
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 56
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46