Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 PM EST
If you’re wondering why LeBron James is going to sit out the Heat’s final preseason game against the Nets on Friday with Dwyane Wade not yet committed but likely to do the same, this highlight from Wednesday night’s action against New Orleans will likely give you some indication.
Wade’s looked great in the couple of exhibition games he’s played, and he and LeBron haven’t lost one bit of their championship chemistry. This play, where James finds Wade with the bounce pass on the break before Wade delivers a no-look one of his own back to his teammate for the slam tells you all you need to know about their readiness for the regular season.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)