Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 PM EST
If you’re wondering why LeBron James is going to sit out the Heat’s final preseason game against the Nets on Friday with Dwyane Wade not yet committed but likely to do the same, this highlight from Wednesday night’s action against New Orleans will likely give you some indication.
Wade’s looked great in the couple of exhibition games he’s played, and he and LeBron haven’t lost one bit of their championship chemistry. This play, where James finds Wade with the bounce pass on the break before Wade delivers a no-look one of his own back to his teammate for the slam tells you all you need to know about their readiness for the regular season.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12