Oct 23, 2013, 9:10 PM EDT
If you’re wondering why LeBron James is going to sit out the Heat’s final preseason game against the Nets on Friday with Dwyane Wade not yet committed but likely to do the same, this highlight from Wednesday night’s action against New Orleans will likely give you some indication.
Wade’s looked great in the couple of exhibition games he’s played, and he and LeBron haven’t lost one bit of their championship chemistry. This play, where James finds Wade with the bounce pass on the break before Wade delivers a no-look one of his own back to his teammate for the slam tells you all you need to know about their readiness for the regular season.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50