Oct 23, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
It’s part of living in the car culture of Los Angeles — occasionally you see celebrities on the road around you.
Gilbert Arenas saw the Lakers Nick Young on a L.A. area freeway and he and Young decide to video tape each other — and based on the video swerve all over the highway — for you kids watching at home this is why we do not text and drive. Or film the celebrity in the car next to you.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby at The Starters, who has people trying to film him as he drives all the time.
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 0
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 9
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)