Oct 22, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
“We’ve got a lot of Mister Softees now. You remember Mister Softee in New York? They’re made right from the ice cream cone. A lot of these guys, a lot of basketball players are made right from the Mister Softee Ice Cream truck.
“I like Mister Softee, but I don’t like playing basketball with Mister Softee. I just like Mister Softee after a nice hot summer day.”
This was in response to World Peace’s hilarious “run in” with Tyler Hansbrough Monday night, where Hansbrough looked ready to start something until his eyes bugged out when he realized it was World Peace with the hard foul. World Peace praised Hansbrough for his physical, old-school style of play, both to the media and on twitter.
World Peace compared Hansbrough to Matt Harpring. That’s a compliment.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36