Oct 22, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
“We’ve got a lot of Mister Softees now. You remember Mister Softee in New York? They’re made right from the ice cream cone. A lot of these guys, a lot of basketball players are made right from the Mister Softee Ice Cream truck.
“I like Mister Softee, but I don’t like playing basketball with Mister Softee. I just like Mister Softee after a nice hot summer day.”
This was in response to World Peace’s hilarious “run in” with Tyler Hansbrough Monday night, where Hansbrough looked ready to start something until his eyes bugged out when he realized it was World Peace with the hard foul. World Peace praised Hansbrough for his physical, old-school style of play, both to the media and on twitter.
World Peace compared Hansbrough to Matt Harpring. That’s a compliment.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25