Oct 22, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Pacific Division is fascinating this season. It has a genuine contender (Clippers, I’m higher on them than most), a team trying to get to that level (Warriors), a team that thinks it is better than it is (Lakers), a rebuilding team with one key piece (Kings) and a team all in for the lottery (Phoenix).
It is also a division with great players for Kay Adams and I to talk about in our division preview — Eric Bledsoe, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Bogut, DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan and of course Kobe Bryant. We touch on all of them and a few others. And yes, the Clippers will win this division again.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24