Oct 22, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Pacific Division is fascinating this season. It has a genuine contender (Clippers, I’m higher on them than most), a team trying to get to that level (Warriors), a team that thinks it is better than it is (Lakers), a rebuilding team with one key piece (Kings) and a team all in for the lottery (Phoenix).
It is also a division with great players for Kay Adams and I to talk about in our division preview — Eric Bledsoe, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Bogut, DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan and of course Kobe Bryant. We touch on all of them and a few others. And yes, the Clippers will win this division again.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17