Oct 22, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Pacific Division is fascinating this season. It has a genuine contender (Clippers, I’m higher on them than most), a team trying to get to that level (Warriors), a team that thinks it is better than it is (Lakers), a rebuilding team with one key piece (Kings) and a team all in for the lottery (Phoenix).
It is also a division with great players for Kay Adams and I to talk about in our division preview — Eric Bledsoe, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Bogut, DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan and of course Kobe Bryant. We touch on all of them and a few others. And yes, the Clippers will win this division again.
- Duke’s Jabari Parker doesn’t back away from Carmelo Anthony comparison 5
- Michael Carter-Williams returns to Sixers lineup Friday against Nets 5
- Report: Bulls not looking to trade Luol Deng. Why would you think that? 14
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 35
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 2
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (70)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (60)
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (50)