Oct 22, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The Pacific Division is fascinating this season. It has a genuine contender (Clippers, I’m higher on them than most), a team trying to get to that level (Warriors), a team that thinks it is better than it is (Lakers), a rebuilding team with one key piece (Kings) and a team all in for the lottery (Phoenix).
It is also a division with great players for Kay Adams and I to talk about in our division preview — Eric Bledsoe, Andre Iguodala, Andrew Bogut, DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan and of course Kobe Bryant. We touch on all of them and a few others. And yes, the Clippers will win this division again.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4