Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
It’s just what you always wanted — NBA highlights cut to a Justin Timberlake song.
TNT will be your NBA hosts for opening night next week — a double header of Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers at the Lakers on Oct. 29 — and to help promote that they teamed up with maybe the biggest star on the planet right now in Timberlake to use his song “Take Back the Night” in some promo videos.
The NBA on TNT crew — Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson — will be broadcasting from the streets of New York opening night as well. Should be fun.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18