Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
It’s just what you always wanted — NBA highlights cut to a Justin Timberlake song.
TNT will be your NBA hosts for opening night next week — a double header of Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers at the Lakers on Oct. 29 — and to help promote that they teamed up with maybe the biggest star on the planet right now in Timberlake to use his song “Take Back the Night” in some promo videos.
The NBA on TNT crew — Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson — will be broadcasting from the streets of New York opening night as well. Should be fun.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5