Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
It’s just what you always wanted — NBA highlights cut to a Justin Timberlake song.
TNT will be your NBA hosts for opening night next week — a double header of Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers at the Lakers on Oct. 29 — and to help promote that they teamed up with maybe the biggest star on the planet right now in Timberlake to use his song “Take Back the Night” in some promo videos.
The NBA on TNT crew — Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson — will be broadcasting from the streets of New York opening night as well. Should be fun.
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 4
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 10
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43