Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 AM EDT
It’s just what you always wanted — NBA highlights cut to a Justin Timberlake song.
TNT will be your NBA hosts for opening night next week — a double header of Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers at the Lakers on Oct. 29 — and to help promote that they teamed up with maybe the biggest star on the planet right now in Timberlake to use his song “Take Back the Night” in some promo videos.
The NBA on TNT crew — Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson — will be broadcasting from the streets of New York opening night as well. Should be fun.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 4
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 11
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 37
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1