Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
It’s just what you always wanted — NBA highlights cut to a Justin Timberlake song.
TNT will be your NBA hosts for opening night next week — a double header of Chicago at Miami, then the Clippers at the Lakers on Oct. 29 — and to help promote that they teamed up with maybe the biggest star on the planet right now in Timberlake to use his song “Take Back the Night” in some promo videos.
The NBA on TNT crew — Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson — will be broadcasting from the streets of New York opening night as well. Should be fun.
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 7
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- No stars, no problem: Spurs reserves too much for Warriors in 104-102 win 4
- Kobe injury a reality check for Lakers, doesn’t really change plan 12
- Spurs will rest Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili in nationally televised game, Tony Parker also out 30
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (58)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (46)