Oct 21, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Thomas Robinson is going to get a chance in Portland as part of a revamped Trail Blazers bench. We’ll see what he does with that chance.
What he did with it Sunday was throw down a big putback dunk, pretty much pushing teammate Robin Lopez out of the way to do it. Still, this was probably THE highlight play from Sunday’s slate of games.
Portland is going to be an interesting team to watch unfold this season. If they can play better defense they will be in the playoff mix, but they need some guys to step up with LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard. Robinson could be that guy, but we’ll need to see a lot more from him first.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8