Oct 21, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Thomas Robinson is going to get a chance in Portland as part of a revamped Trail Blazers bench. We’ll see what he does with that chance.
What he did with it Sunday was throw down a big putback dunk, pretty much pushing teammate Robin Lopez out of the way to do it. Still, this was probably THE highlight play from Sunday’s slate of games.
Portland is going to be an interesting team to watch unfold this season. If they can play better defense they will be in the playoff mix, but they need some guys to step up with LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard. Robinson could be that guy, but we’ll need to see a lot more from him first.
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19