Oct 21, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Thomas Robinson is going to get a chance in Portland as part of a revamped Trail Blazers bench. We’ll see what he does with that chance.
What he did with it Sunday was throw down a big putback dunk, pretty much pushing teammate Robin Lopez out of the way to do it. Still, this was probably THE highlight play from Sunday’s slate of games.
Portland is going to be an interesting team to watch unfold this season. If they can play better defense they will be in the playoff mix, but they need some guys to step up with LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard. Robinson could be that guy, but we’ll need to see a lot more from him first.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)