Oct 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It was the fourth quarter of a blowout preseason game where the Thunder were shredding the Nuggets, and as Derek Fisher was knocking down a jumper from the top of the key, Nate Robinson shoved Thunder rookie center Steven Adams under the basket, then as Adams ran past him back up court Robinson struck him in the chest. (You can see it in the video above, move ahead to the 1:29 mark.)
Robinson was ejected from that game for a flagrant 2 foul after a video review.
Monday, the league slapped a $10,000 fine on top of that.
And you thought everyone in the NBA just coasted through the preseason.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40