Oct 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
It was the fourth quarter of a blowout preseason game where the Thunder were shredding the Nuggets, and as Derek Fisher was knocking down a jumper from the top of the key, Nate Robinson shoved Thunder rookie center Steven Adams under the basket, then as Adams ran past him back up court Robinson struck him in the chest. (You can see it in the video above, move ahead to the 1:29 mark.)
Robinson was ejected from that game for a flagrant 2 foul after a video review.
Monday, the league slapped a $10,000 fine on top of that.
And you thought everyone in the NBA just coasted through the preseason.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)