Oct 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It was the fourth quarter of a blowout preseason game where the Thunder were shredding the Nuggets, and as Derek Fisher was knocking down a jumper from the top of the key, Nate Robinson shoved Thunder rookie center Steven Adams under the basket, then as Adams ran past him back up court Robinson struck him in the chest. (You can see it in the video above, move ahead to the 1:29 mark.)
Robinson was ejected from that game for a flagrant 2 foul after a video review.
Monday, the league slapped a $10,000 fine on top of that.
And you thought everyone in the NBA just coasted through the preseason.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13