Oct 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It was the fourth quarter of a blowout preseason game where the Thunder were shredding the Nuggets, and as Derek Fisher was knocking down a jumper from the top of the key, Nate Robinson shoved Thunder rookie center Steven Adams under the basket, then as Adams ran past him back up court Robinson struck him in the chest. (You can see it in the video above, move ahead to the 1:29 mark.)
Robinson was ejected from that game for a flagrant 2 foul after a video review.
Monday, the league slapped a $10,000 fine on top of that.
And you thought everyone in the NBA just coasted through the preseason.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19