Oct 21, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving is just fun to watch… unless you are trying to defend him.
Michael Carter-Williams and Evan Turner of the Sixers didn’t find it fun when Irving crossed both of them up on the same play in the Cavalier’s preseason win Monday night in Columbus. Remember Turner played at THE Ohio State so fans there remember him and got to see that his defense really hasn’t improved that much since they last saw him.
Irving finished with 17 points on 10 shots, plus he had 12 assists. He’s good.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 8
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8