Oct 21, 2013, 11:28 PM EST
Kyrie Irving is just fun to watch… unless you are trying to defend him.
Michael Carter-Williams and Evan Turner of the Sixers didn’t find it fun when Irving crossed both of them up on the same play in the Cavalier’s preseason win Monday night in Columbus. Remember Turner played at THE Ohio State so fans there remember him and got to see that his defense really hasn’t improved that much since they last saw him.
Irving finished with 17 points on 10 shots, plus he had 12 assists. He’s good.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6