Oct 21, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving is just fun to watch… unless you are trying to defend him.
Michael Carter-Williams and Evan Turner of the Sixers didn’t find it fun when Irving crossed both of them up on the same play in the Cavalier’s preseason win Monday night in Columbus. Remember Turner played at THE Ohio State so fans there remember him and got to see that his defense really hasn’t improved that much since they last saw him.
Irving finished with 17 points on 10 shots, plus he had 12 assists. He’s good.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7