Oct 21, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Among the things ESPN does really well is advertising SportsCenter.
Their ad campaigns of “sports star takes a role in the office” has had some great moments, and we like this new one with Kevin Love as the guy running the coffee cart. Nice little play on the double doubles. So we thought we’d pass it along, before we headed out to get a double double ourselves.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11