Oct 21, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Among the things ESPN does really well is advertising SportsCenter.
Their ad campaigns of “sports star takes a role in the office” has had some great moments, and we like this new one with Kevin Love as the guy running the coffee cart. Nice little play on the double doubles. So we thought we’d pass it along, before we headed out to get a double double ourselves.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 2
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34