Oct 21, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Among the things ESPN does really well is advertising SportsCenter.
Their ad campaigns of “sports star takes a role in the office” has had some great moments, and we like this new one with Kevin Love as the guy running the coffee cart. Nice little play on the double doubles. So we thought we’d pass it along, before we headed out to get a double double ourselves.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 10
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 2
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 22
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 15
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)