Oct 21, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Among the things ESPN does really well is advertising SportsCenter.
Their ad campaigns of “sports star takes a role in the office” has had some great moments, and we like this new one with Kevin Love as the guy running the coffee cart. Nice little play on the double doubles. So we thought we’d pass it along, before we headed out to get a double double ourselves.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5