Oct 21, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Among the things ESPN does really well is advertising SportsCenter.
Their ad campaigns of “sports star takes a role in the office” has had some great moments, and we like this new one with Kevin Love as the guy running the coffee cart. Nice little play on the double doubles. So we thought we’d pass it along, before we headed out to get a double double ourselves.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37