Oct 21, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Maybe Kevin Love just wanted to make some French-Canadians happy?
Minnesota played chunks of what likely will be their regular rotation on Sunday and went on to beat the Celtics 104-89 in a preseason game played in Montreal. Kevin Love had 22 points on 6-of-14 shooting and 2-of-8 from three. But what mattered for Minnesota is when Love was out there with Ricky Rubo, Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Martin (who had 21) Minnesota looked like the playoff team we expected.
Also, look at Love — his conditioning is back. He’s hitting the board strong still but he’s also showing off his passing skills this presason. After a wasted season with a broken hand last year he looks ready to break out.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 26
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 18
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14