Oct 21, 2013, 10:59 AM EST
Maybe Kevin Love just wanted to make some French-Canadians happy?
Minnesota played chunks of what likely will be their regular rotation on Sunday and went on to beat the Celtics 104-89 in a preseason game played in Montreal. Kevin Love had 22 points on 6-of-14 shooting and 2-of-8 from three. But what mattered for Minnesota is when Love was out there with Ricky Rubo, Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Martin (who had 21) Minnesota looked like the playoff team we expected.
Also, look at Love — his conditioning is back. He’s hitting the board strong still but he’s also showing off his passing skills this presason. After a wasted season with a broken hand last year he looks ready to break out.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7