Oct 21, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Maybe Kevin Love just wanted to make some French-Canadians happy?
Minnesota played chunks of what likely will be their regular rotation on Sunday and went on to beat the Celtics 104-89 in a preseason game played in Montreal. Kevin Love had 22 points on 6-of-14 shooting and 2-of-8 from three. But what mattered for Minnesota is when Love was out there with Ricky Rubo, Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Martin (who had 21) Minnesota looked like the playoff team we expected.
Also, look at Love — his conditioning is back. He’s hitting the board strong still but he’s also showing off his passing skills this presason. After a wasted season with a broken hand last year he looks ready to break out.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49