Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EST
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a project — a guy with a fantastic frame, great athleticism and he’s shown a few skills this preseason, but it’s going to be a couple years before we know just how good the young Greek can be.
What we do know now: He has freakishly large hands.
All weekend NBA twitter was buzzing about this screenshot of Antetokounmpo from a Bucks game.
But over at Bucksketball they have the real photographic proof (hat tip to All Ball):
On the list of things you can’t teach, that’s pretty much at the top.
Antetokounmpo has shown some flashes this preseason, let’s hope Larry Drew doesn’t bury him on the bench this year — let him learn in some game action. Let him get some run. And with that, let us fans have some fun watching him grow.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 26
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 39
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28