Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a project — a guy with a fantastic frame, great athleticism and he’s shown a few skills this preseason, but it’s going to be a couple years before we know just how good the young Greek can be.
What we do know now: He has freakishly large hands.
All weekend NBA twitter was buzzing about this screenshot of Antetokounmpo from a Bucks game.
But over at Bucksketball they have the real photographic proof (hat tip to All Ball):
On the list of things you can’t teach, that’s pretty much at the top.
Antetokounmpo has shown some flashes this preseason, let’s hope Larry Drew doesn’t bury him on the bench this year — let him learn in some game action. Let him get some run. And with that, let us fans have some fun watching him grow.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 6
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 20
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22