Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a project — a guy with a fantastic frame, great athleticism and he’s shown a few skills this preseason, but it’s going to be a couple years before we know just how good the young Greek can be.
What we do know now: He has freakishly large hands.
All weekend NBA twitter was buzzing about this screenshot of Antetokounmpo from a Bucks game.
But over at Bucksketball they have the real photographic proof (hat tip to All Ball):
On the list of things you can’t teach, that’s pretty much at the top.
Antetokounmpo has shown some flashes this preseason, let’s hope Larry Drew doesn’t bury him on the bench this year — let him learn in some game action. Let him get some run. And with that, let us fans have some fun watching him grow.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17