Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a project — a guy with a fantastic frame, great athleticism and he’s shown a few skills this preseason, but it’s going to be a couple years before we know just how good the young Greek can be.
What we do know now: He has freakishly large hands.
All weekend NBA twitter was buzzing about this screenshot of Antetokounmpo from a Bucks game.
But over at Bucksketball they have the real photographic proof (hat tip to All Ball):
On the list of things you can’t teach, that’s pretty much at the top.
Antetokounmpo has shown some flashes this preseason, let’s hope Larry Drew doesn’t bury him on the bench this year — let him learn in some game action. Let him get some run. And with that, let us fans have some fun watching him grow.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18