Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a project — a guy with a fantastic frame, great athleticism and he’s shown a few skills this preseason, but it’s going to be a couple years before we know just how good the young Greek can be.
What we do know now: He has freakishly large hands.
All weekend NBA twitter was buzzing about this screenshot of Antetokounmpo from a Bucks game.
But over at Bucksketball they have the real photographic proof (hat tip to All Ball):
On the list of things you can’t teach, that’s pretty much at the top.
Antetokounmpo has shown some flashes this preseason, let’s hope Larry Drew doesn’t bury him on the bench this year — let him learn in some game action. Let him get some run. And with that, let us fans have some fun watching him grow.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29